luni, 7 aprilie 2008

Statusuri in love





Statusuri in love pentru indragostiti ! Statusuri de messenger !

You're the tear that falls of my face and brakes in my hand..you're love

The distance makes us be far away but makes our hearts be closer...I stay alone,I hear my heart beating,all disupears with the sadness in your soul

A tear I have gived away for you,the tear falled slowly and it changed to a love dream

Every day withouth you...is like the world without the sun

If I will tell you I like you,it would be a lie..I love you with all my spirit

We've been together before,in other lifetimes,we've fought dragons,and have been torn from each others arms yet our love prevailed.

We've walked on this earth many times together,perhaps for a moment,perhaps for years but our heart is one heart and we were meant to be.

So when our time on earth,once again comes to a close have no worries my dear for we will find each other again,and again and again.

A special world for you and me,a special bond one cannot see,it wraps us up in its cocoon and holds us fiercely in its womb.

What a grand thing, to be loved! What a grander thing still, to love!

Love comforteth like sunshine after rain.



Articole similare:



T-a placut articolul ? Aboneaza-te la feed-ul acestui blog !

0 comentarii: