duminică, 6 aprilie 2008

Statusuri super cool de mess





Statusuri super cool pentru toata lumea !

Looking in the mirror Here's what I see A sad little girl staring back at me She acts so tough And so grown up But that's not who she really is And it's not who she wants to be I know this because that little girl is Me

I am off in that wonderful land where I can have anything i want!! When i wake up i'll have to face reality for the next 12 hours so !!Leave me alone!!

If you sleep with a girl without protection, you're having sex with everyone your partner had sex with before. So if your girlfriend slept with a guy, who slept with your ex g/f, who you slept with, technically you could be screwing yourself.

Si mai multe statusuri super pentru toti:

This is a sad and funny away message. The sad thing is you're IMing me expecting me to read your message and return. The funny thing is that I'm at my computer desk laughing the whole thing up right now.

As I lay in my bed looking at the super sky I thought 'Were the heck did my ceiling go?

I can't be with you So all I will do is sleep. Please don't wake me up from this dream For it's all of you that I can keep

If your name was sleep, I would be doing you in bed right now.

God made mud, God made dirt, God made boys so girls can flirt

Cute enough to make you look twice, Sweet enough but not too nice, A lil crazy but not too wild, The kinda girl that'll make you smile

If you got this super message, I pulled myself off the computer in order to take a brief break. I really doubt that I'll be gone long, and if I am, I am most definatly going through withdrawl, so please, stay, talk, I will return within seconds.



Articole similare:



T-a placut articolul ? Aboneaza-te la feed-ul acestui blog !

0 comentarii: